Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Painting Lilies

I am painting a still life of lilies with a tea pot and lace. It is going slow as I have had some other things that had to be done other than painting, as always! For one thing, someone backed into my car, denting the fender and that has to be dealt with. But the painting is coming along and I am enjoying doing it. I think flowers are probably my favorite subject, whether in a still life or in a landscape. So stay turned...it will be finished soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    sorry to hear about your car. Your painting is off to a great start. Flowers are my favorite as well. Looking forward to an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracious this is going to be good - I certainly love flowers also. Sorry about your car. Just glad you were not hurt. Take care - hope to see it finished. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete