Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Bottles and Lace"



"Bottles and Lace"


10 x 10 watercolor


$100


I found an interesting old "spooner" that someone used to keep spoons in on their kitchen table and when I put a blue bottle behind it, the reflections became very interesting. I sat up a still life using old lace, an amber bottle and some glass balls similar to marbles. This one was fun to do!


While you are looking, please check out my gallery at Daily Paintworks Gallery. Click on the red dot on the icon to the right of this, and you will go directly there! I am one of many artists at Daily Paintworks and what an interesting site to browse!

1 comment:

  1. Your gallery at Daily Paintworks is great! Lovely seeing your paintings on your online gallery.

    ReplyDelete