Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Victorian House Sketch


Hi everyone and welcome to my painting blog,
Today I am posting a sketch done with colored pencils and a micron pen in my sketch book. It is lightly done, so the photogragh is a little hard to see. Click on it to see details.
Today is gorgeous here and I am doing some yard work. The new year makes us want to clean up things and organize, doesn't it. A fresh start! A time to accomplish all we have planned.
The trouble is: there is not enough time to do all those thing! But how thankful I am to have plans and to find life so exciting! Hope you like the sketch. In a few days, I will be producing more as I will have everything organized......I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment