Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Yearling"

This is the painting I will be giving away December 1st. Just thought I would remind all those who look at my blog and haven't signed up as a Follower to do so and be entered in the contest to win this painting. Just click on Follow and choose a password. It only takes a minute, is safe and secure and you can then comment on my work plus be eligible to win this painting plus a book, The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings. It is a terrific book---I couldn't put it down when I started reading it! It was written a long time ago, but is timeless---about a young boy who raises a motherless fawn. A movie was made from the book years and years ago.

Keep watching my blog; I will be posting fresh paintings this week. Hope your week is going well!

1 comment:

  1. I JUST GOT ON YOUR BLOG AND AM SO THRILLED. I WON THE PAINTING! I'VE GOT THE PERFECT SPOT FOR IT. GOT TO GO TELL THE NEWS..SO HAPPY! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A PIECE OF YOUR ART...NOW I'VE GOT ONE!

    ReplyDelete