Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Panda, Panda"


"Panda, Panda" sketch from my sketchbook NFS
Hi to all of you who are looking at my blog, and a big Thank You for looking! Today's post is just this little sketch with watercolor from my sketch book. I'm working on a portrait that is very time consuming plus a couple of other smaller paintings and my studio is getting in dire need of some straightening and organizing, so for a few days I may be just posting from my sketchbook! I find that if I get things disorganized, it makes me less creative--perhaps because I am then worrying about what needs to be done instead of what I want to do! Anyway, I hope to get things organized in a few days and finish some of the paintings I'm into. I always have many projects going at once. Still, my thoughts are spinning on new paintings to do, new projects. What a great life it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment