Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Friday, November 19, 2010

Getting ready for a show---my studio


Hi everyone, Here is a view of my crowded studio! I spent all day yesterday sorting through paintings getting ready to take some to a show. When you can only take a few, you have to decide which ones you think are likely to draw the most interest. Not an easy task----you invariably look back and think, " I should have taken so and so"......
After this show, I am going to give my studio a good re-organizing and clean it out, making room so that people can make appointments with me to look over my work and buy for Christmas. So my plan is to do that Mon.-Wed. of next week. It is time to think about Christmas gifts and I surely have a lot of paintings to offer!
It is time for you to think about them, too! What could be more thrilling than to own an original painting?Also, now is a good time to sign up as a follower. Click on Follow in the right hand column and sign up so you will be entered in my free painting give away!
Hope your weekend is wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the show goes well. Love the studio photo, so many beautiful paintings and so much creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the show, Egretta. I recognise some of those paintings in the photo of your studio -- the Blue Heron, and the Victorian Teapots etc...

    ReplyDelete