Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Cardinal"


"Cardinal"
8 x 10 watercolor, framed $45
I'm showing a close up of this cardinal and hope you will click on it to see more of the details. I didn't photogragh the complete border which is green like foliage and has words written all around that say," The World is Filled With His Glory". Often when you see beautiful birds, you think of God and the wonder of his creation.
This watercolor is framed in a simple gold frame that you can either sit somewhere or hang.
To enter my painting give away contest, all you need to do is sign up as a follower. It is easy. Just click on Follow and choose your password and you are there! The painting "The Yearling" and a book of that same name will be given away on Dec. 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love cardinals. I personally think they're the most beautiful birds God created. Of course, living in Kentucky makes them all the more special...I love the detail and the trademark red.

    ReplyDelete