Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Thursday, September 16, 2010


"Fall Still life with Pumpkin"
8 x 10 acrylic on stretched canvas $65.00
Found the prettiest little pumpkin at the grocery and some guords so I sat up a little still life. I love the colors of Fall! I want to take some time to put out a Fall display under my oak trees with hay bail, scarecrow and pumpkins. I always make a "corn shock" out of palmetto fronds. I make a framework of lattice strips in a teepee design and wire the fronds on and it looks even better than corn shucks. Just wish it was a little cooler with more Fallish weather.
This little painting would be pretty on an easel to decorate your home! I painted around the edges of the stretched canvas, too, to give it a finished look. Click on it to see details.

1 comment: