Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Monday, September 27, 2010

"Dangerous Drink"
16 x 20 acrylic on canvas  $400

After you look at this painting (and be sure to click on it to really see the wildlife in it), then scroll down because I posted it a few minutes ago and felt it didn't look right. I took the first post photo outside in the bright sunlight and this one, I took in the studio with a flash and it is actually truer in colors to the painting. Notice the alligator swimming toward the deer, and when you scroll down you can read my comments on alligators! Scary creatures!
   Double click on painting for a total screen view.

1 comment:

  1. When I clicked to enlarge it, the colours, detail and reflections on the water really showed. I love the alligator.

    ReplyDelete