Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Wednesday, July 21, 2010


"Study in Green and Yellow" SOLD
12 x 16 watercolor on Arches paper $250
I finished the still life with all the greens and yellows. Some parts of it, I am pleased with and other parts not so much. It was fun to do, but a little challenging and hard, too. Watercolor is a hard medium, but it can be stunning and that what what I was hoping for, so I didn't quite make it! The grey looking spot on the left is something in my camera. I tried cleaning the lens and that didn't work. I have dropped this poor camera a number of times and have had it out in the brush and every where, so it must have something inside the lens where I can not get to it. I may have to invest in another. Well, I hope you like this painting. Your input is always appreciated.

1 comment: