Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Tuesday, May 18, 2010


"Koi Fish"
16x20 oil on stretched canvas $350
Here is the finished painting. At least I think it is finished. Sometimes an artist has a hard time deciding when a painting is finished and at other times you just know when it is finished. There are times you do too much. So in this case, I feel like there is still something undone, but I'm afraid to mess with it too much more. So I will look at it again in a few days with fresh eyes and decide. Still, there are parts of it I just love. Your comments are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. The 'Koi Fish' and your 'Giant Rose' paintings I just love from your May postings. The Koi Fish looks so difficult to paint and I love the way you've done the water.

    ReplyDelete