Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Friday, May 7, 2010


"Key West House with Cat"
5x7 watercolor on Arches paper $45
I'm starting a new series of paintings of Key West houses and cottages. After painting one, I just have to keep painting them awhile until I think I've exhausted the tropical feeling! I've always loved painting old houses and the tropical foliage makes them really special. I have several sketches and got out all my Key West photos from vacationing last year, so I have alot of inspiration. Plus, it is really hot here in S. Florida today, so it is a Key West kind of day, complete with breezes. Hope you enjoy this series as much as I enjoy doing them. I already have another one completed and a third one almost finished! Stay tuned! SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment