Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Thursday, May 13, 2010


"Floating Family"
9x12 oil on stretched canvas $125
I've decided to leave Key West a little while and do some other things! I have started a large painting, too, so there are plenty of projects going! Several people have requested more paintings with water, so here is a little one to start...our little duck friends.
If you are new to my blog, please click on "older posts" at the bottom of each page to see my complete posts of paintings.Leave a comment on my blog. I started this blog the last of March and have posted a painting a day with the exception of two days. Please pass my blog url to your friends so I will have a large network of blog followers. Thanks and keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment