Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Saturday, April 17, 2010


"Porch Sittin' Time"
8x10 acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas$150
In the South, we say it is porch sittin' time. That means it is Spring and time to enjoy spending time on the porch, in the yard, visiting with neighbors and other good things pertaining to Spring! We have had a nice Spring so far in Florida and hopefully it won't get really hot for a while! I am painting a little series of porch paintings. I am going to resolve to spend more time on my porch, just sitting with a good book and a cool drink enjoying nature, or if I must be busy, then I will move my easel outside to paint there. Sounds like a plan! Click once on it for a bigger view and twice for mega view!

No comments:

Post a Comment